Friday, June 30, 2017

Daphne's Diary and Somerset Life Journals

What a GREAT day! It started out with storms and HEAVY rains, but ended up with the SUN coming out and overall a BEAUTIFUL day.
I hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE 4th of July. These next two weeks are VACATION time for me. I am looking forward to the time off and hope to get some EXTRA crafting time in.
I wanted to SHARE these journals I made using the DAPHNE'S Diary and the SOMERSET  Life magazines. These JOURNALS seem to be the going thing right now. I have SEEN so many on YOUTUBE that I just had to get in on the FUN.

Daphne's Diary and Somerset Life Journals
**SOLD OUT**
Thank you for watching and stay crafty my friend!

3 comments:

  1. Those little books look like so much fun to make. Not too many 'rules' to follow, just gather some papers, etc and go! Think I'll try this for sure. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are so fun to make. You really need to try your hand at these little journals. Warning though, you just can't stop at one. LOL

      Delete